Academic and Examinations Section (AES) is created in 1997, headed by a faculty member as additional administrator in-charge of not below the rank of Associate Professor. It deals with Admissions, Academic and Examinations activities. All the entire students' services from entry to exit are performed by Academic and Examinations Section.
Dr. K. Ankamma Rao
Dept of Mech.Engg.
The Academic and Examinations Section (AES) is headed by Dr.K.Ankamma Rao, professor, Mechanical Engineering Department. Dr.K.Ankamma Rao completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering from Andhra University college of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, M.Tech from National Institute of Foundary Forge Technology, Ranchi and Ph.D from Osmania University, Hyderabad. He joined as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering in the year 1999, promoted as Associate Professor in the Year 2012 and as Professor in the year 2016. He published 18 technical papers in various International and National Journals Journal and Conferences. He was appointed as In-charge, Academic and Examinations Section in the year 2012 to supervise the academic and examinations activities.
The In-charge, AES is supported by Two Deputy In-charges,
Dr. P. Nagasekhar Reddy, Associate Professor,EEE Department
Dr. B. Venugopal Rao, AssistantProfessor, P & C Department
|1||Mr. V. V. Ramana Reddy||Superintendent|
|2||Ms. R. Ponni Lakshmi||Computer Operator|
|3||Mr. M. Harinath||Computer Operator|
|4||Ms. B. Praveena||JA-Cum-Computer Operator|
|5||Mr.G.Laxmi Deepak Reddy||JA-Cum-Computer Operator|
|6||Mr. K. Veeresh Kumar||JA-Cum-Computer Operator|
|7||Mr.D. Mallesh||JA-Cum-Computer Operator|
|8||Mr. P.Chandra Shekar||JA-Cum-Computer Operator|
|9||Mr. P. Srinivas||Record Assistant|
|10||Ms. Md Khairunnisa Begum||Attender|
|11||Mr. M. Vikram Reddy||Attender|
|12||Mr. T. Ramesh||Attender|
Under Graduate Course (B.Tech): The Convenor, TS EAMCET will allot 70 % of the approved intake and the remaining 30 % will be filled under B-category as per the guidelines issued by the Higher education Department. Post Graduate Course (M.Tech): The Convenor, TS PGECET will allot 70 % of the approved intake and the remaining 30 % will be filled under B-category as per the guidelines issued by the Higher education Department.
Internal Evaluation: For theory subjects, during a semester, there shall be two mid-term examinations. Each mid-term examination consists of one objective paper, one descriptive paper and one assignment. The objective paper and the essay paper shall be for 10 marks each with a total duration of 1 hour 20 minutes (20 minutes for objective and 60 minutes for essay paper). The objective paper is set with 20 bits of multiple choice, fill-in the blanks and matching type of questions for a total of 10 marks.
For practical subjects there shall be a continuous internal evaluation during the semester for 25 sessional marks and 75 semester end examination marks. Out of the 25 marks for internal evaluation, day-to-day work in the laboratory shall be evaluated for 15 marks and internal practical examination shall be evaluated for 10 marks conducted by the laboratory teacher concerned. The semester end examination shall be conducted with an external examiner and the laboratory teacher. The external examiner shall be appointed from the clusters of colleges.
The External Examinations Question Paper will be provided by the JNTUH University and the colleges will conduct the examinations for various affiliated college students as provided by the university. The question paper will be sent by the JNTUH University to the examinations centers 30 minutes before the scheduled time in online mode.
The external examinations papers evaluation process will be done by JNTUH University. The examiners will be appointed by the university from affiliated colleges for evaluation of answer scripts as and when required. The results will be declared by the university in online and the t-sheets will be sent to respective colleges. The student will have an option for applying revaluation/recounting (RV/RC) and also for challenging evaluation. INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES IN AES Computers 11 Printers 6 High speed Photocopying (Xerox) Machines 4 Internet Bandwidth (in Mbps) 40